You may display the Norton Secured Seal on your Web site after Symantec authenticates your business and the initial malware scan does not find any malware. You will be notified by email and within your Symantec Trust Center account that the Symantec Trust Seal is available for you to add to your Web site. You will be directed to access the Trust Seal Installation page to generate the Symantec Trust Seal code and add it to your Web pages.
The Norton Secured Seal is available from a self-service page that allows you to customize your new Secured Seal. To add the Norton Secured Seal to your Web site:
- Go to the Norton Secured Seal Installation Instructions.
- Click I Accept to agree to the terms and conditions of the Norton Secured Seal Services Agreement.
- Customize your seal by selecting the desired options for the Secured Seal size and format in the Choose Your Seal section.
Note: The Web site name that you enter in step 5 of the Choose Your Seal section must match the domain name that you specified when you enrolled for the Symantec Safe Site. For example, if your Symantec Safe Site was purchased for "www.mywallet.com", then enter "www.mywallet.com".
- In the Create Your Seal Code section, click I ACCEPT. CREATE SCRIPT. to generate your Norton Secured Seal code.
- Use your normal HTML or web development editor to add the Norton Secured Seal code to any page of your Web site, provided it is located on the same domain as was used for your Symantec Safe Site enrollment.
Copy and paste the seal code into your Web page code where you want the seal to display. If you email or paste the seal code into a word processor, the code may be altered by formatting, which can result in errors when pasting the code into your HTML editor. If you would like to save the code for later use on additional pages, save it as a text file in a plain text editor, such as Notepad.
Add the Norton Secured Seal to any page within your domain where a visitor may have a concern about security: the login screen, home page, and security or privacy information pages. The Norton Secured Seal should be placed where it will be clearly visible to your Web site's visitors.