The Norton Secured Seal does not display on ASP.NET (.aspx) web pages.
- The Norton Secured Seal script generator on our website only creates scripts compatible with HTML
- The website being used in the Visual Studio development environment does not match the common name to that the seal is registered
Because the Norton Secured Seal script generator on our website only creates scripts compatible with HTML, a <div> tag will need to be added in order for the Seal to display on .aspx pages. Please follow the steps below to deploy your Norton Secured Seal:
- Please use the following script:
Note: Please use your COMMON NAME after the host_name attribute.After inserting the code, publish the updated .aspx pages on your Web site.
Note: The pages must be loaded on the Web site for which you are displaying the Norton Secured Seal. Loading the pages on a different site (including a test server with a different domain name) will result in the Seal not displaying correctly or other error.
- Open the updated pages in a Web browser.
- Make sure the Seal appears correctly.
- Click the Seal to ensure the popup validation page appears.
- Make sure the information on the validation page is correct.